|Amiga Research OS|
AROS - The Amiga Research OS
- #include <exec/lists.h>
void Enqueue ()
- struct List * list
struct Node * node
- Sort a node into a list. The sort-key is the field
The node will be inserted into the list before the first node
with lower priority. This creates a FIFO queue for nodes with
the same priority.
- Insert into this list. The list has to be in descending
order in respect to the field ln_Pri of all nodes.
- This node is to be inserted. Note that this has to
be a complete node and not a MinNode !
- The new node will be inserted before nodes with lower
- The list has to be in descending order in respect to the field
ln_Pri of all nodes.
- struct List * list;
struct Node * node;
node->ln_Pri = 5;
// Sort the node at the correct place into the list
Enqueue (list, node);
- SEE ALSO
- Exec.library, AddHead(), AddTail(), FindName(), Insert(), RemHead(), RemTail(), Remove()
Amiga® is a trademark of Amiga Inc. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Copyright © AROS - The Amiga Research OS
All Rights Reserved
Comments to webmaster: email@example.com
Generated: Tue Sep 4, 2001